ARCTIC TOWNHOUSE, VAL D'ISERE
Arctic Townhouse was two years in the making and arrived in Dec 2016. Built in the intimate and beautiful old town, it was a labour of love! The task was to build something stunning, yet practical, in the challenging surroundings of a historical space. We worked with the best architects to develop the coolest and most up-to-date super luxury penthouse apartment - right in the heart of Val d'Isere's old town...arguably the most beautiful part of the village, and only a two minute walk from the piste.
Located within the beautiful area of Old Town, you might think the new Arctic Townhouse would be restricted to small, and poky. However, our design team have delivered an incredible living space, that's both contemporary and classic in equal measure, and within only a two minute walk to the piste. The main living area is encased in beautiful light wood, with a stunning fireplace to keep that traditional alpine lodge feel. We're so excited to be adding such a classic and historical building, that's been beautifully renovated, to the Arctic House family.
Again we follow the Arctic House theme, with each of the spacious and luxurious bedrooms named after famous adventurers, with the master bedroom named after the first Nepalese sherpa Tenzing Norway, who became one of the first climbers to reach the summit in 1953 with Edmund Hilary. All bedrooms are full ensuite.
Like most things at Arctic House we don't just re-invent the wheel. Quality and exceptional service are not improved by simply serving more champagne, but rather taking a holistic approach to 'excellence'.
Arctic House wouldn’t be what it is without the extremely personal, consistent and familiar level of service. We pride ourselves on being able to offer our members and guests an unmatched level of localized service whether in the house or on the mountain. We have a professional chef cooking you a delicious combination of local, fresh and healthy food, served with exceptional champagnes and wines, and a team to make sure you have what you need, when you need it.
We also have a private driver service to get you around when out and about and not on your skis or snowboard.
- Townhouse sleeps 6 +3
- 3 double bedrooms, 2*bunk-beds (sleeps 2), 1 further capacity
- Heated boot warmers
- Large Indoor jacuzzi/hot pool and lounge area
- Spa Treatments
- Cinema/screening room with AppleTV/Netflix
- Arctic Concierge
- Driver Service
- Tea/Coffee to rooms before breakfast
- Arctic Breakfast
- Arctic Cafe organic coffee
- Post-ski tea
- Children's early dinner
- Arctic Juice & Cafe Cocktails & Smoothies
- Champagne and canapés
- 5 course dinner (6 nights)
- First class wine with dinner (directly chosen and sourced from our favourite vineyards)
- Wine list for purchase (+ vintage)
- Open bar
- Daily domestic & international newspapers of choice
- Pre-Arranged Ski Passes ready on arrival
- Pre-Arranged Ski/board Hire (Member details are kept on file, so your kit will automatically be waiting for you on arrival with no extra info required).
- Pre-Ski/Post-ski 'Arctic' boot room snacks
- Arctic Juice & Cafe room service/delivery
- Live Music
- Arctic Tracks Team (Off-piste guiding and piste instruction)
- In-lodge avalanche awareness talks
- Wine Tasting with our sommelier
- Ski Touring
- Ice Climbing
- Ice Driving
- Skidoo Safari
- Spa treatments
- Children's lunch service (on request)
We hope you will love the new addition to Arctic House.
PRICES FOR 2017/18 SEASON: SUN-SUN (Unless specified)
25TH NOV-3RD DEC: (Arctic Opening Invitational)
3RD DEC-6TH DEC: 8,000€
6TH DEC-10TH DEC: 8,000€ BOOKED (T/OO)
10TH DEC-17TH DEC: 10,000€
17TH-27TH DEC (10 DAYS): 25,000€ BOOKED (MB)
27TH-7TH JAN: 35,000€ BOOKED (OO)
7TH JAN-13TH JAN (6 NIGHTS): 15,000€
14TH JAN-20TH JAN: 12,000€ BOOKED (WG)
2OTH-24TH JAN: (PROMO)
24TH JAN-28TH JAN: 15,000€ BOOKED (OO)
28TH JAN-3RD FEB: 10,000€ (BOOKED)
3RD FEB-10TH FEB: 14,000€ (BOOKED VM)
11TH FEB-18TH FEB: 25,000€ (BOOKED B)
18TH FEB-25TH FEB: 20,000€ (BOOKED OO)
25TH FEB-4TH MARCH: 15,000€ (BOOKED OO)
4TH MARCH-11TH MARCH: 14,000€ (BOKKED JAR)
11TH MARCH-18TH MARCH: 14,000€ (BOOKED H)
18TH MARCH-24TH MARCH: 16,000€ (BOOKED GS)
24TH MARCH-31ST APRIL: 20,000€ (BOOKED PET)
1ST APRIL-8TH APRIL: 20,000€
8TH APRIL-15TH APRIL: 16,500€ (BOOKED DW)
15TH APRIL-22ND APRIL: 10,000€
22ND APRIL-29TH APRIL: 8,000€
The above prices are for full week's (or number of nights highlighted) based on occupancy for the all rooms. For room only rates and availability please enquire.