escape the crowds & make life easier
IN ORDER TO OFFER THE VERY BEST OF BOTH THE MOUNTAIN AND THE IN-LODGE EXPERIENCE, WE BELIEVE HAVING LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE WANTING AND GETTING THE BEST REQUIRES A SPECIAL KIND OF OFFERING.
Arctic House is about maximising your time in the mountains, enjoying the best of everything: lodge, service, travel, guides, and concierge. Being a member of Arctic House means you get an alpine home away from home: take advantage of our network and get the very best of everything with the least amount of hassle. Whether a free car at the airport to collect you whenever you want, a discounted helicopter, or your favourite skis already waiting for you at the lodge, we have it all covered to simply make it better, easier and more fun!
Arctic House offers members a community beyond just skiing; a hub from which to enjoy both their social and adventurous lives. Being a member of Arctic House means not only enjoying a special and easier time away, but an all year connection to unique experiences: invitations to wild adventures in extraordinary destinations, biannual Arctic parties, and money can’t buy experiences.
Members stay with Arctic House for its familiarity, ease of travel, efficient concierge and an exceptional and trustworthy team on the ground. Arctic Lodge represents a truly special experience in the unique concept of alpine private members clubs. The special synergy between staff and membership is at the heart of the Club’s magnetism and we’ll constantly strive to strengthen this. We hope you enjoy being the exception.
- Reduced Members Rates for reservations
- Personal Kit Service - you tell us what you like and we will always have this ready for your arrival...simply call or email us to let us know you're coming
- Members login/app to access all info and benefits
- Arctic Tracks Team (20% off-piste guiding and piste instruction)
- Arctic Ski Lockers: leave all your skiing kit in resort...travel luggage and stress free. We'll also courier this anywhere in the world you need it
- Free In-lodge avalanche awareness talks
- Free coffee at Arctic Cafe
- Free Wine Tasting with our sommelier
- Activity Conceiege: 20% off Heli-skiing, Ice Climbing, Ice Driving, Skidoo Safari, Snowshoeing, Parapenting
- Arctic Lunch Delivery Service - at Lodge or on the piste*
- 20% off Ski Touring with the best guides
- 50% off on Salomon skis and kit
- Spa treatments - one free on each arrival
- 20% off Yoga Sessions
- Invitation to Members Parties: Located in and out of Val d'Isere (next one at Home House in London in November)
- Member trips & Experiences: for example South Georgia in Sept 2017
- 10% off airport helicopter transfers
- Extra Mile Service: Free UK airport transfers (within 2 hours of UK airport)
- Extra Mile Service: Free French/Swiss airport transfers
- Arctic VIP Card for Val d’Isere (restaurants, après ski bars, nightclubs, gym, stores)
- Access to Arctic Lodge, Arctic Townhouse and Arctic Refuge
MEMBERSHIP INFO & APPLICATION ENQUIRIES
RATES: 800€ per person p/a
The application process is easy. Once your fully completed application is submitted to us, it will be brought before the monthly Membership Committee Meeting and may be subject to a waiting list. If accepted, it will be processed for membership to start the 1st of the next month.
Membership & Joining Fees
Payment details must be completed on all applications in order to be fully complete. Registration Fees can only be paid in full by credit or direct card. Annual Membership subscription may be paid in two ways 1) in full by credit or debit card or 2) by monthly direct debit (1st month payment is to be made by credit or debit card).
In order to be put forward to the Membership Committee all applicants will need to provide the following:
- Copy of photo ID (Passport or Driver’s Licence)
- Copy of 1 recent utility bill showing your name and address.
As proof of address we can ONLY accept ONE of the following documents:
- Tenancy agreement or Mortgage statement
- A resident permit – if required to prove residency
- Utility bill, TV licence or Council tax bill
- Credit card, ISA account or Bank statement
- Car Insurance Policy or copy of a driver’s licence (photo card), (then passport required as ID)
- HM Revenue & Customs / Inland Revenue documentation
I understand that all applications to membership of Arctic House are made strictly subject to the Rules of the Club in force from time to time. Payment of membership fees by a Member shall constitute an agreement to be so bound.